Friday, December 16, 2016

Nick Fitzgerald and a new spread QB archetype

Over at Football Study Hall I broke down the art of evaluating spread QBs based on the "value-add" they bring to an offense after hitting a base level of competency as a distributor. In particular, I focused on a new type of archetype that Dan Mullen has been making hay with at Mississippi State.

If I were a little more clever with graphics I'd make a spider chart for Fitzgerald or other spread QBs that demonstrated how much of the "base level, distribution skills" they had along with the additional value-add skills and how those can incorporate different kinds of teammates.

What I'll probably actually do is break down every returning B12 QB from this perspective over the offseason, along with the incoming QB recruits, so look forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I focused on a new type of archetype that Dan Mullen has been making hay with at Mississippi State.
    mega888
    playstar slots
    gameplay

    ReplyDelete