Thursday, September 1, 2016

My 2016 playoff picks and new Football Outsiders column!

I'm going to be writing the "7th day adventure" column at Football Outsiders this year! This is a very interesting column, detailing the statistical breakdowns and match-ups of the six biggest games in college football every week.

If you want to keep track of the lines and major storylines across the league, this is the place to start.

Additionally, you can see my picks for the 2016 playoff contestants, Heisman, etc as well as the selections by the rest of the Football Outsiders staff here.

People may accuse me of regional bias since I live in southeast Michigan but I don't think so, there's a lot to like about this Michigan team if Harbaugh can make something of their QB roster. Repeat that last sentence aloud and you'll have to concede that the Wolverines look pretty good for 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment